Bet.co.za is a South African focused online sportsbook that motivates bettors to trust their gut instinct. Owned and operated by BETcoza Online (rf) (Pty) Ltd, the sportsbook is licensed by the Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board. This means that it offers legal and regulated services to 300,000+ registered bettors across 56 (fifty six) Bet.co.za branches in South Africa. The site’s services can be accessed in 8 (eight) different languages.
Thanks to the continuous flow of exciting and new offers, a large selection of sporting events and markets and the overall brand recognition for offering competitive odds, it’s hard to find Bet.co.za online sportsbook not being listed whenever the best of the best SA sportsbooks are being mentioned.
Because of the name it’s made for itself, we decided to take a close look at the Bet.co.za online sportsbook. Our main objective was to see if they really deserve the hype and praises heaped onto it. The findings from our test have been included in this detailed Bet.co.za review!
Bet.co.za Bonus & Sports Promotions
We must comment that Bet.co.za has approached its promotional campaigns with the same innovative tactic they’ve used in offering its services. Players who choose to join Bet.co.za online sportsbook are assured of benefitting from a wealth of promotions and bonuses. This includes a juicy welcome bonus offer for first timers and guaranteed ongoing offers for those who decide to become returning players.
By choosing to join the Bet.co.za sportsbook on a lifetime membership, you can also expect to be treated to a myriad of other promotions. This is thanks to the well perked and diversified Bet.co.za promo campaign. Like the majority of other renowned sportsbooks, you’ll be treated to some of the following offers.
- Cricket Promotions. The most recent offers under this include the Strike Bowler Promo and Ton of Fun Promo. For this, you receive double payout if your top team bowler and top team batsman bet take a fier and score a hundred respectively
- Tennis Promotions that include Straight Set Bonus (you receive a 25% boost payout up to R1,000 if your match outright wins two straight sets), Tennis Multi special and Live In-play tennis bonus
- Horse Racing Promotions such as the Done by a Donkey promo will see you receive a free bet refund up to R5,000 if your horse finishes second to a 10-1 (SP) or bigger outsider
What’s Hot about the Bet.co.za Bonus and Promotions Offers?
- Unlike its competition, the bonuses are easy to redeem
- Friendly wagering requirements on the welcome bonus
- The promotions button remain fresh throughout the year
- Exclusive promotions on special sporting events
How Do You Sign Up At Bet.co.za Sportsbook?
Signing up or creating an account at Bet.co.za sportsbook is an easy and straightforward process. Follow the steps below and you’ll have one within no time.
- Visit the official sportsbook website by clicking here Bet.co.za. Click on the red ‘Sign Up’ button located on the homepage. You will be redirected to a registration form.
- Fill in the registration form with all the required information. While doing so, ensure that all these information is up to date and accurate for the purpose of account verification
- Read through the Terms and Conditions. If you agree to the rules and regulations, check the box and click on the yellow create account to complete the first step of registration
- Log into your email address, and click on the email confirmation link to complete the registration process
Bet.co.za Mobile Betting Platform
Since Bet.co.za seeks to remain as relevant and trendy as possible, the design team behind it has opted to go for a fully optimized mobile platform. One that requires you to use an up to date mobile browser to access all its offerings, instead of downloading an application.
After spending some time trying out the mobile services, we must comment that stand out feature was the fast load times. Provided you are connected to a stable internet connection, you’ll be betting within a matter of seconds. In addition to this, the ease of navigation is one that everyone will appreciate. All the buttons are clearly labeled and categorized accordingly for bettors to quickly locate them.
Lastly, we liked the fact that all the services offered at the site are readily available through the Bet.co.za mobile site. It doesn’t matter whether you want to contact the customer care team, deposit cash or withdraw your winnings, you can easily do this through your iPad, iPhone, Windows, Android or Blackberry smartphone.
Bet.co.za Online Betting Site User Experience
From a design viewpoint, Bet.co.za SA uses a simple, yet very effective design. Instead of trying to re-invent the wheel, they’ve stuck to tried-and-tested website layout that some of the best international bookmakers use. In practice, this implies that the homepage is divided into four main categories.
- The main menu at the top of the page. This section includes the four important buttons that will lead to the other sections of the sportsbook. These include the sports, live, horse racing and BetGames, which is the gateway to the Bet.co.za lottery
- Then on the left hand of the screen, you’ll see the sports menu. Here, a list of all the available sporting events, including the top events for the day
- At the center of the page, you’ll find a list of all the live events
- On the right hand side of the page, you’ll find your Betslip
Even though this layout isn’t quite unique, it’s intuitive as the flow of action follows how you read i.e. from the left hand side to the right. This makes it easy for you to quickly locate what you are looking for. The upshot for this is you’ll end up spending more time wagering and less time looking up for information.
Bet.co.za Online Bookmaker Odds & Prices
The standard odds you’ll find at Bet.co.za are at par with the other online sportsbooks in South Africa. However, the distinguishing factor for Bet.co.za bettors is the hope that their bet will be boosted, thanks to the Bucks For Boosts Promo. For instance, if you wager a bet on the result of a tennis match at odds of 2.00 (1/1) and it’s boosted, then there’s a likelihood that you’ll get a say 3x payout instead of the 2x payout.
How about the odds format? What can you find at Bet.co.za? Well, as an international sportsbook, you can expect the three standard formats that most bettors are accustomed to. These include:
- Fractional odds
- American odds
- Decimal odds – These ones are common with South African bettors
Betting Options and Markets at Bet.co.za Sports
On any day of the year (besides the Christmas season when everyone is on a festive mood), you are guaranteed of finding tens of thousands of multiple sports to pick from. As you’d probably have guessed by now, footie markets dominate the list. However, Bet.co.za SA is also committed to offerings markets for more obscure events such as eSports, waterpollo among others. These are certainly worthy of praise, especially given that Bet.co.za online sportsbook has also included them in in-play betting.
With tens of thousands of multiple sporting events to pick from, then pretty obvious that you can also look forward to plenty of markets. Again, football, horse racing, cricket, and tennis events are heavily focused on in this category. In addition to offering you direct markets such as events winner, you can expect other markets such as unders/overs, handicap betting, special bets among many others.
Bet.co.za In-Play Focus
Bet.co.za SA usually has an in-play betting option that appears as a “Live” button in the main menu and Live In-Play button just beneath the main menu. Clicking on any one of these buttons to be re—directed to a list of all the available live games. If there’s no current event going on, then it will indicate the upcoming events that punters can bet on.
A quick look at the other SA sportsbooks indicated that they also offer in-play services. So, what exactly makes that of Bet.co.za stand out? The nicest feature about Bet.co.za’s in-play betting feature is the sheer amount of information that it presents you with when you’ve selected an event.
For football, for example, once you’ve clicked on the match, you’ll see a whole host of information. This includes but not limited to the ball possession stats, number of dangerous attacks, corners, goal kicks etc. This kind of information can be significantly useful for punters who know how to use them for in-play betting.
Bet.co.za Support and Banking
A company doesn’t become very successful and remain relevant online, if they haven’t invested in offering only the best services! And Bet.co.za seems to know this. Which is why if you have any questions or experiencing any issues, you can use the in-live chat feature to get the help you need. The sportsbook has plenty of other contact options that include an email service, telephone service and mobile service. Below is a summary of the Bet.co.za contact details.
Bet.co.za Contact Details
- WhatsApp: 060 827 9633
- Email: Support@Bet.Co.Za
- Phone: 0861(238) 000 (Limited to 0700Hrs – 17-00Hrs)
- Fax: 086 719 6934
In order to make it easy for you to move your money in and out of your account, Bet.co.za has teamed up with a number of internationally renowned payment providers. All the traditional forms of making payments such as wire transfers and credit/debit card deposits have been included in the list. There are other forms of eWallets, which can also be accessed from the payments page.
If you are looking forward to making large payment/withdrawal, it’s best that you use your credit/debit card. However, the processing time for withdrawals made through this options is a little bit longer than that of the eWallets.
Although Bet.co.za doesn’t have as many markets as the rival betting sites, the key allure to the site is the fact that you are assured of very decent odds, especially when you choose to bet through the in-play feature. This in our opinion makes it far more appealing than a bet at the rivaling sites. Plus, the site has made it very possible for you to wager on the move, thanks to its intuitive design that cuts across the PC and mobile platforms.